2013年3月17日 星期日

(3) Jet Lag

Dear my friend,

     I know it's difficult to believe; however, I hardly cannot memorize your face now. How long have we not to chat with each other? More than one month. I guess. I don't exactly know why you don't connect with us. My rationality insist on looking for tons of excuses to explain your disappearance. Nonetheless, my heart can't help but feeling angry with you. The main reason is that you haven't explained "the misunderstanding." How can you ignore that and then put it away?
      Several friends said that i should take initiative action, talking you my feelings and thoughts. Yes. I really want it. But, it is still hard once considering long distance and jet lag. My heart is like the lyrics of "jet lag" describing:

You say good morning
When it's midnight
Going out of my head
Alone in this bed
I wake up to your sunset

      Although the condition of the song is different form mine, i also suffer emotional jet lag. What can I do? The only way for me is to pray and wait the coming of our coincident meet, isn't it?

沒有留言:

張貼留言