2013年5月2日 星期四

(8) Getting a Cold

     
     At first, I have to say that i hadn't gotten a cold for almost a whole year. Therefore, compared to other weak people, I'm sure that I am healthier and stronger than them.  Last time a cold grasped me because I went to Leofoo Amusement with my friends in the eve of a powerful typhoon. Therefore, within my expectation, all of us got wet at that day and I even had a fever after coming home. This time, i just had a light sore throat in the beginning. However, for i was busy at the mid-term and  some activities of the club, i ignored the illness. The other reason is that i really hate the smell of medicine; as the result, sometime, i would forget to eat the medicine purposely. On the next day, i was shocked by yellow snivel when getting up from my bed. At the same time, my sore was too hurt that I could not even say a word. The worst thing is that my voice changed into a witch's voice and I have many oral presentation form last week.  Hence, eventually, i had no choice but going to see a doctor. Now, a week passed, i haven't recovered yet. Oh~~~ THE COLD. Can you keep me away and turn my beautiful voice back to me?

沒有留言:

張貼留言