2013年6月1日 星期六

(13) DIP 98 Happy Graduation

My family

     I just had my graduation ceremony this morning. The weather is terribly hot and stuffy during recent days. After putting on the graduation cap and gown, it seemed that my body was covered by lava. Therefore, i have to sent my respect to my parents and younger brother. The main reason is they drove motorcycle under hot sun for joining and sharing my happiness of graduation together.
     Today graduation ceremony recalled my memories of graduation in my senior high school. Time really flies fast when we are unconscious. Now, it's another new start waiting for me.

     However, actually, I graduated mentally rather than physical graduating from NCCU. Due to the rest of credits i still have, i will delay my graduation for half to one year.So, my body has to go to school almost every day in next semester. :P
     Although i felt a little badly about some of my good friends' absence, i still have a unforgettable graduation ceremony today.

沒有留言:

張貼留言